Cincinnati SportsMedicine Research and Education Foundation is dedicated to serving the needs of patients with orthopaedic and sports medicine problems; injuries to the musculoskeletal system and its joints and muscles including the knee, shoulder, ankle, and elbow. We are dedicated to providing research and teaching programs that ensure delivery of the highest quality orthopaedic and sports medicine care to our community, the nation and the world. We share a compassion with our patients to do everything possible with excellence and care to achieve their goals and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
The objective results and patient outcomes following non-operative and operative treatment of orthopaedic diseases and injuries
- And support investigations involving the biomechanical analysis of ligaments, tendons, menisci and other tissues
- And implement newer sports injury screening techniques to determine athletes at risk for injury
- And implement, and educate on newer training techniques for athletes including plyometrics, neuromuscular and coordination training to improve performance and diminish the risk of serious knee injuries
- Meniscus and cartilage regeneration techniques and transplant procedures to treat younger patients with knee joint damage
- New rehabilitation programs following joint injuries and operations
- New surgical techniques for knee and shoulder injuries and other disorders
- And implement an orthopaedic and arthroscopic fellowship training program recognized as one of the top programs in the nation
Diagnostic techniques for knee and shoulder injuries
- The education of orthopaedic and sports medicine professionals through formal courses involving the treatment of knee, shoulder and other injuries
- Sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery as a specialty through staff involvement in national and international organizations and societies
- Educational opportunities for high school coaches and local community organizations
- Complications and provide treatment recommendations to reduce these problems
- As an impartial testing site for new products
- Written and illustrative descriptions of a variety of orthopaedic operations
CSMOC Foundation Annual Reports
Responsible for every phase of our patient-related studies.
Destination for patients seeking quality non-operative and operative treatment.
Aims to provide patients with a cutting edge, multidisciplinary approach.
Knee Restoration & Orthobiologics
Refers to the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders.
Biomechanics & Robotics Division
Conducts in-vitro studies on knees based on the Grood-Suntay system.
One Center, Five Locations
Get started with a practice that has cutting-edge technology and experts.